About this item
- micro fine lightweight powder protects the skin from sun damage
- extends a mattifying effect by absorbing excess sebum
- shea butter acts as a moisturising agent along with vitamin e which improves skin health
- evens out complexion and hides imperfections
- suitable for everyday use and natural looking skin and blends effortlessly with skin
- Directions: 1. Gently swipe the applicator clockwise on the compact powder to get the desired amount 2. Gently apply compact on your face and neck for a matte finish 3. Re-apply it after 3-4 hours for healthy and radiant skin all through the day 4. Follow this up with Weightless Matte Finish Foundation, Ultime Pro Matte Mousse Concealer and Glam On Perfect Blush
#Beautifulbeginswithyou it protects and perfects at the same time. A compact powder formulated with SPF 200 pa+++ to give round-the-clock sun protection against harmful UVA & UVB sun rays. The right blend of pacifying agents with vitamin e & shea butter, ensure the compact melts effortlessly into the skin and leaves it looking fresh and hydrated. This synergy coupled with the dual UVA and UVB sun protection action makes this a product which can be used everyday for a healthy and radiant skin. Ingredient story: shea butter: an anti-inflammatory with healing properties, shea butter, acts as a natural moisturizer and is known for its ability to condition, tone, and soothe the skin vitamin e: an anti-oxidant which combats the effects of free radicals and improves cell function and skin health. Shade specifications: 1. Ivory 01 2. Natural 02 3. Beige 03 4. Sand 04 know your skin tone: 1. Natural/ ivory: people who fall in this category appear pink or beige skin tone. If you look under your wrist your veins are mostly blue which denotes cool undertone. 2. Natural/sand/beige: people who fall in this category have slightly green brown skin tone/neutral undertone. If you look under your wrist your veins are a mix of blue and green. 3. Ivory/sand: people who fall in this category are dominantly yellow or golden skin tone. If you look under your wrist your veins are mostly green with warm undertone.