About this item
- Bio-Oil Skincare Oil, Body Oil for Stretchmarks and Scars, Hydrates and Tones Skin, Dermatologist Recommended, Non-Comedogenic, Non-Greasy, For All Skin Types, with Vitamin A, E
- Improves appearance of scars and stretch marks-clinically proven & dermatologist recommended to help repair skin damage,stretchmarks and scars from pregnancy, surgery,injury,acne,C-section, aging etc
- Bio-Oil has won 419 skincare awards and has become the number 1 selling multi-use skincare oil in 25 countries since its global launch in 2002
- Bio-Oil is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base; It contains vitamin A, vitamin E, Calendula oil, Lavender oil, Rosemary oil, Chamomile oil in a Purecellin Oil base
- Our breakthrough ingredient Purcellin oil is what makes the formulation light and quick absorbing so that all of the goodness of Vitamins and plant extracts is absorbed into the skin
- During Pregnancy:Start use twice a day from second trimester and continue till few months post delivery to minimize appearance of stretchmarks
Give your skin a break while stuck inside! It’s the perfect time to take care of your skin with Bio-Oil Skincare Oil. Made for all skin types, this skincare oil can be used to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks, scars, and other marks due to surgery, injury, acne, aging, pregnancy, and more. Its fast-absorbing, non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores. It helps the skin to retain essential moisture to soften skin and provide dry skin relief. It’s truly a multiuse oil that’s recommended by skin care specialists across the world. Its unique formulation, which contains Vitamins and plant extracts along with the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™ is highly effective and clinically proven. Bio Oil® Skincare Oil has won 419 skincare awards and has become the No.1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 25 countries since its global rollout began in 2002. Uses: Scars: Helps improve the appearance of both new and old scars. Stretch marks: Helps reduce the possibility of stretch marks forming during pregnancy, teenage growth spurts and periods of rapid weight gain, and helps improve the appearance of existing stretch marks. Uneven skin tone: Helps improve the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes caused by hormonal fluctuations, skin lighteners or excessive sun exposure. Ageing skin: Helps smooth and tone ageing and wrinkled skin on both the face and body. Dehydrated skin: Helps supplement the skin’s natural oils, stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with a high mineral/chemical content, frequent bathing and the drying effects of central heating and air conditioning.